Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On Gratitude Part 2


I am grateful:

I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. He is my dearest friend and my rock and my strength.

I am grateful for my handsome, passionate, intelligent husband and best friend.

I am grateful for a little boy who makes me want to be better every day (and who just won the Geography Bee in his class)

I am grateful for a little girl who is just like me and who keeps me on my toes

I am grateful for a calling that requires me to stretch and grow beyond any capability I have

I am grateful for dear friends who walk shoulder to shoulder with me through this life

I am grateful for my pain and weakness which helps me rely on the God who gives me breath

I am grateful for this beautiful holiday in which gratitude is celebrated and which reminds me that I need to remember to be grateful every day.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank you for your friendship, your stories you have shared with me, and your talents in writing, photography and wit. I am grateful for all of you.

14 comments:

Jen said...

I love all of your thankfuls! It's so nice and uplifting to read what people are thankful for. THe picture is inspiring too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Kristina P. said...

I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving as well!

Anonymous said...

Have a Great Thanksgiving!♥

Jillene said...

What a beautiful post!! I hope that you and your family have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!

mintifresh said...

Thanks for sharing your gratitude list with us! I just love reading your blog!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Cami said...

Very grateful for your friendship. It keeps my brain alive!

in time out said...

Hello again. I just tagged you. It is a fun, but hard, one to do. hope you enjoy. It has an award with it, so copy the award. take care.

me

Melissa said...

These are wonderful thoughts. Thanks for sharing. By the way, are you a member of Bloggers Annex? If not, you should sign up. We need submissions from good writers!

Shauna said...

How sweet! I'm grateful for you too! ♥ Hugs :)

Alyson | New England Living said...

Love your list! Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend!

Robin said...

Your gratitude list is so appropriate for the day. I've read so many blogs that just want to party and eat but yours puts true meaning into the reason we celebrate this holiday.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful list. Thanks.

Donna said...

This was so nice to read. I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful list! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. Love your new Christmas blog design.